Oct 15, 2009

Norway
= Melodi Grand Prix =

.
Didrik Solli-Tangen
My heart is yours
My heart is yours (Karaoke version)
My heart is yours (7h Radio remix)
My heart is yours (7h Club remix)
.
Semi 1:
Bjørn Johan Muri - Yes man
Elisabeth Carew - Rocketfuel
Gaute Ormåsen - Synk eller svøm
Johnny Hide - Rewind love
Keep Of Kalessin - The dragontower / The dragontower (Album version)
Lene Alexandra - Primadonna
Maria Haukaas Storeng - Make my day
.
Semi 2:
Alexander Stenerud - Give it to me
Hanne Haugsand - Don't stop
Heine Totland - The best of me is you
Maria Arredondo - The touch
Skanksters - Life is here today
Tomine Harket - Be good to me
Venke Knutson - Jealous 'cause I love you
.
Semi 3:
A1 - Don't wanna lose you again
Belinda Braza - Million dollar baby
Didrik Solli-Tangen - My heart is yours
Fred Endresen - Barracks on the hill
Karoline Garfjell - Tokyo night
Mira Craig - I'll take you high
The Diamond - European girl
.
Composer version of "My heart is yours":
Hanne Sørvaag - My heart is yours (Acoustic Composer version)
.
For information about the songs, just send me an e-mail !!
.